We are deeply suspicious of the privacy of our website visitors, and we pledge to protect it. This policy explains how to dispose of your personal information.
1. Information about your computer may be collected, stored and used including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system.
2. Information about your visits to and use of this site, including the referral source, the length of the visit, what you see on the page, and the browsing paths on the site.
3. Information that you enter when registering on our website, such as your email address.
4. Information that you enter when creating a profile on our site, for example, your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, marital status, interests and hobbies, educational status, and job details.
5. Personal information such as your name and email address that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and / or newsletters.
6. Information that you enter while using the services on our website.
7. Information that is generated while using our website, including the dates and frequency of your use of the site and the circumstances in which you use the site.
8. Information related to anything you buy, the services you use, or the transactions that you make through our website, which includes your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card details.
9. Information that you publish on our website for the purpose of sharing it online, which includes your username, your profile pictures and the content of your posts.
10. Information contained in any correspondence that you send to us via e-mail or through our website, including common content and metadata.
11. Any other personal information that you send to us. Before you disclose another person’s personal information to us, you must obtain that person’s consent to both disclose and process this personal information in accordance with this policy.
The personal information provided to us through our website is used for the purposes described in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes: 1. Manage our website and our business on the Internet. 2. Customize our website to be more convenient for you. 3. Enabling you to use the services available on our website. 4. Sending the goods that you buy from the Internet to you. 5. Providing the services that you require through our website. 6. Sending statements, invoices and payment notices to you, and collecting payments from you. 7. Sending you non-marketing commercial messages.
8. Send notifications via e-mail that you have specifically requested.
9.Send the email newsletter to you, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer need the newsletter).
10. Sending marketing communications related to our business or the actions of carefully selected third parties that we believe may be of interest to you, by mail or, if you have specifically agreed to this, by e-mail or any similar technology (You can inform us at any time if not You no longer need these marketing communications (.
11. Providing third parties with statistical information about our users (however, these third parties will not be able to identify users of that information by themselves).
12. Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by you or about you on our website.
13. Protecting our website from fraud and maintaining its security.
14. Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website’s private messaging service)
15. Other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our site, we will publish and use that information in another form in accordance with the license you grant us. Your privacy settings may be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and may be modified using the privacy controls on the website. We will not provide any third party, without your explicit consent, with your personal information for the purposes of direct marketing to any other party.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurance companies, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or subcontractors to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, the original holding company and all of its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information:
1. To what extent we are required to do by law.
2. With respect to any ongoing or potential legal proceedings.
3. In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
4. To the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset we are selling (or intend to do).
5. Any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority requesting the disclosure of that personal information, in our reasonable discretion, and it is reasonably likely that this court or authority will order the disclosure of that personal information. Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
1. The information that we collect may be stored, processed or transferred between any of the countries in which we operate to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
2. The information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries that are not subject to data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: These countries are the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
3. We cannot prevent others from using or misusing the personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website that is available on the Internet around the world.
4. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this “F” section.
1.This Section G sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information
2. The personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes may not be kept for a longer period than is necessary for that purpose or for those purposes.
3.. Without prejudice to the previous clause, we usually delete the personal data that fall into the categories set out below on the date / time indicated below: – Type of personal data to be deleted on (insert date / time) Enter additional dates and times.
4. Notwithstanding the other provisions in this section, we keep documents (including electronic documents) that contain personal data:
To the extent required by law. – If we believe that these documents may be related to any ongoing or potential legal process. In order to initiate, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
1. Security of your personal information We undertake to take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
2. We undertake to store all personal information that you provide on our secure servers (password protected and firewall).
3. All electronic financial transactions performed through our website are protected by encryption technology.
4. You acknowledge that you agree to this policy knowing that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you use to access our site. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should review this page from time to time to ensure that you understand any changes to this policy, and we may notify you of changes to this policy by e-mail or through the private messaging system on our website.
You may ask us to provide you with any personal information that we keep about you. Providing this information is subject to the following:
1. Pay the fees (insert fees if applicable).
2. And provide appropriate proof of identity (amend the text to reflect your site’s policy. We usually accept a copy of your passport certified by a notary in addition to an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address). We may refrain from providing you with the personal information you request to the extent permitted by law. You may ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, either you will expressly consent in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will give you an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Our website contains hyperlinks and details about third-party websites, noting that we do not have any control over the privacy policies and practices of third parties nor are we responsible for them.
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.